Medical Aspects of Housing
- 1-day in-depth tailored training courses for housing officers and managers
- We visit your offices to provide staff training
- Full day courses on the medical and social welfare aspects of housing
- A framework for the medical assessment of housing applications
- Medical priority in allocations and transfer cases: best practice
- Assessing vulnerability for priority need including Johnson/Hotak
- 20 common medical problems in a housing context: including
- depression & mental illness, personality disorders and self-harm
- asthma, HIV, autism & ADHD
- Drug abuse, alcoholism, harassment and noise
- Current legislation: statutes, codes of guidance, case law, for England or Wales
- Use of stairs & lifts / heating / extra bedrooms for carers / refusal of offers
- Case studies to analyse and assess on the day
- Best sources of medical information
£2850 per day plus VAT
Maximum 20 delegates.
Includes extensive documentation and materials.
We bring our own projection and presentation.
To book, or for more information, please use “contact us”.
Or contact our training manager:
Telephone: 020 8742 8713